Singapore’s Only Price Action Manipulation Trading Programme
WHAT IS XSPY TRADER?
You’ve heard the horror stories; you may even know someone who lost thousands in the stock markets. Why are trading disasters so common? It’s because most traders are not aware that the markets are manipulated, and our only way to profit is by trading with the market makers.
XSPY TRADER aims to combat this plight. It’s designed to give you the unique “vantage point” to identify chart manipulations and price deceptions – by adopting a step-by-step trading plan with the skill of price action trading.
You will discover the hidden factors that truly drive price movements such as “phony” supply or demand, so you can buy into a winning trade way earlier while other retail traders keep waiting for “signals” that never show until it’s too late.
Using only four sets of standard bars and charts, you will learn to interpret the behaviours of market manipulators by detecting specific deviations in their prices. No more complicated technical analysis and lagging indicators!
With only simple price charts and ladders to follow, you can now trade confidently alongside market makers to achieve consistent returns.
WHY PRICE ACTION TRADING?
- You don’t need to worry about other complicated indicators to get your trade signals. You only need to focus on one indicator, and that’s price itself!
- You don’t need to constantly scan the news − there will always be a price action signal that will get you into a trade before the news event.
- You can make profitable use of higher time frames, as price action trading allows you to trade less frequently but with higher accuracy.
- It is the closest thing to what floor traders in the trading pits use to watch the actual price numbers. No more falling trap to lagging indicators and predicting market movements from every economic news release.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply a powerful 6-step Trade Execution Summary to achieve up to an impressive 10% – 15% returns in the next 6 – 9 months.
- Make profitable trading decisions based purely on 4 sets of bars and charts. No more lagging indicators and fanciful candlesticks to confuse you.
- Identify chart manipulations and price deceptions in the stock markets so you can avoid bear & bull traps, and instead profit by trading alongside these manipulators.
- Detect winning trade patterns early and quickly buy into it to secure best prices, while others are still waiting for trade indicators to appear.
- Protect your trading positions with XSPY Risk Management Model, and learn how to safeguard your earnings from sudden market flush-downs.
- Notice price deviations through accumulation and distribution processes – to know when supply and demand is being falsified.
- Adopt the right trading psychology and create your own unique trading plan – to make sound trading decisions by understanding key profitable parameters.
- Focus simply on price behaviour to trade, and know when to cut out unnecessary macroeconomic noise and news.
- and more…
(9.00am – 5.00pm, Saturday)
- • Introduction
- • Trading T and T+1 Session
- • Futures Contract Specifications
- • Key Futures Market Products and Active Months
- • XSPY U.S Equities Product Sheet
- • Screening In-Play Stocks
- • News Monitoring – Intraday and Swing Trading
- • Buying and Selling
- • Setting up the Thinkorswim Platform for Day and Swing Trading
- • Setting up Market Monitor Watch List
- Understanding Active Trader Ladder
- • Managing Futures Expiration and Risk–Roll
- • Basic and Advance Order Types
- • Market Maker Tools for Deception
- • Market Maker Demand and Supply Manipulation
- • Price Momentum Analysis
- • Our Role as Professional Traders – New Paradigm
(9.00am to 5.00pm, Sunday)
- • The 4 Sets of Standard Bar Analysis and Applications
- • Secrets to Price Retracement – XSPY Bullish and Bearish Retracement
- • Entries and Exits Tactics – Conservative and Aggressive
- • XSPY Market Accumulation and Distribution Process Rotation Model
- • Trading Accumulation and Distribution Flow
- • XSPY 6 Step Trade Execution Summary
DAY 3: SETTING UP A SUCCESSFUL TRADING PLAN
(7.00pm – 11.00pm, Monday)
- • Correlation Analysis
- • Understanding Risk and Money Management Techniques
- • XSPY Risk and Money Management Spreadsheets
- • Adopting a Winning Trading Psychology
ABOUT ALSON CHEW
Alson is known in the trading industry for holding an unbroken track record of profiting every quarter since 2011 even through the Chinese stock market crash in 2015. Over the years, he achieved a total net profit of USD 1.2 million for his firm – earning him the firm’s Top Trader Award twice in a row.
Alson’s insider knowledge as a pro trader gave him access to market news and whispers. He soon realised that the financial markets are manipulated and quickly adapted his trading tactics to trade alongside the manipulators and score handsome profits regardless of market conditions.
As an outstanding trader in the proprietary circle, Alson was honoured to receive a personal testimonial from the Senior Vice President of SGX, Mr. Rama Pillai, for his initiative in helping aspiring traders achieve financial success.
HONEST REVIEWS FROM PARTICIPANTS
“Alson’s proven methods will help us improve our investment returns and accumulate our wealth.”
It was a great experience to get the best out of Alson’s trading strategy. His tested, proven and adaptable methods will lead our class participants to improve our investment returns, manage risk to cut losses and accumulate our wealth.
What I liked most about the programme was that Alson gave practical examples to emphasise the point of his trading experience. The follow-up sessions also help us revise after applying the strategies learnt from the programme. Thank you Alson!
“Alson is a true professional who knows stuff that other trainers do not. Helpful, sincere and honest; his actions speak louder than his words.”
Having attended some unpleasant trading programmes, I was hesitant about pouring money for yet another “trading strategy”. Everyone has some strategy that can work in some conditions.
But I found Alson to be refreshingly humble and honest at the preview. Some trainers show one face at the preview but become a monster at the programme itself. In Alson’s case, he remains the same person I met at the preview.
What sets him apart is that he’s a true professional who is helpful, sincere and patient. He makes his students feel comfortable when answering our questions. He knows his stuff and he knows stuff that other trainers (self-taught gurus) do not.
The best part of the programme was learning the secrets of market maker psychology, their intentions and actions. I’m glad I joined XSPY TRADER.
“XSPY TRADER cut short my learning curve. I’m confident it will bring me one step closer to my dream of being a trader.”
At first I was quite skeptical about XSPY TRADER as the name sounded cheeky. But a friend invited me to the preview where I learnt that Alson was a proprietary trader. I know this was a rare opportunity, so I took the chance. So far, the strategy is working by look of several charts.
Alson was very helpful and answered all our questions. He is very skilled and knowledgeable about his craft, yet friendly and patient. This programme really cut short my learning curve and I’m confident it will bring me one step closer to my dream of being a trader.
Yar Run Ming
“I encourage aspiring traders to attend XSPY TRADER to enhance their trading edge.”
XSPY TRADER offers an interesting perspective from an ex-proprietary trader. Alson was approachable and friendly, and he helped us to avoid the pitfalls of trading. The best thing I learnt from this programme was understanding how market makers manipulate the market. I encourage aspiring traders to attend XSPY TRADER to enhance their trading edge.
“No sales talk — just pure trading talk, pure price action strategy.”
When it comes to Alson there’s no sales talk — just pure trading talk, going straight to the point on pure price action strategy. The best part of the programme for me was learning how to set up the platform and how to manage risk-reward. It also helped me understand the market makers’ mindset. Good job, Alson!
Manish K. Desai
“Well-structured; the small class was cozy and conducive for learning and interaction.”
I found the programme well-structured and informative. The small class setting was very cozy and conducive for learning and interaction. I was truly engaged by the programme and the great sharing by Alson — always smiling, frank and ever eager to teach. My biggest takeaway was learning how to trade futures and price action. Thanks!
Chua Hock Leong
“Alson opened up my way of trading. Now I know how the market makers think!”
I used to be very puzzled about why the market moves so out of sync with present events or any big event release. Now I know how the market makers think! XSPY TRADER helped me understand how the market operates, which suits my short-term trading style. I appreciate that Alson was honest, humble and passionate about his craft. Thanks Alson! You opened up my way of trading.
“I enjoyed the step-by-step guideline on trading futures, including the set-up of basic screens and software setting.”
XSPY TRADER is a good programme for people who want to start futures trading. What I enjoyed about the programme was the step-by-step guideline on trading futures, including the set-up of basic screens and software setting.
Thanks to Alson for his positive teaching and willingness to share his knowledge and guide other traders. I learnt how to set rules and be disciplined as a trader. Attend this programme to learn how real futures trades operate and real experience sharing to avoid future failure!
Derek Lim Chiong Huat
“Alson is friendly, approachable, humble and sincere. He welcomes questions and does his best to help us.”
XSPY TRADER is very interesting and encourages me to learn more about day trading. I hope to practise and build confidence in applying the strategies. Alson is very friendly, approachable, humble and sincere. He welcomes questions and does his best to help us. What I benefitted most from this programme was the awareness of marker makers’ moves and specific price action trading strategies.
“My most valuable takeaway was learning the market makers’ way of accumulation and distribution, and their way of taking out stops.”
I appreciate Alson’s willingness to share from his knowledge and experiences as a professional trader. He has very good insights on the subject matter and I trust that he will continue to refine his future programme materials.
My most valuable takeaway from the programme was learning the market makers’ way of accumulation and distribution, and their way of taking out stops. I hope this makes us the 5% of trades that are profitable. I’m glad to be part of XSPY TRADER.
James Xie Guo Zhong
Register for Free Workshop (SG)
Find out more at our 3-hour introductory workshop with Alson Chew.
Limited seats, register now!
51 Cuppage Road #06-16
Former Starhub Centre,
(Near Somerset MRT)
Check Programme Date