Transform lives with us!
Trainer / Associate Trainer
Date Posted: 01 December 2015
Do you want a fulfilling and challenging career that is not desk-bound? Do you have the passion to inspire and impact people’s lives?
If your answer is YES, Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group is looking for you! Join us and gain exposure to a wide range of training opportunities!
- Plan, conduct, coordinate and implement comprehensive development training programmes
- Monitor effectiveness and enhance training programmes
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- High level of flexibility and initiative
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys young and dynamic culture
- Able to connect and communicate with youth
- Confident in public-speaking
- Believes in empowering students/youth to fulfil their greatest potential
- Possesses good knowledge of the Singapore education system
- Minimum degree holder
- Inexperience candidates are welcome
- Independent learner
- Resourceful in problem-solving
- Ability to design programmes is preferred
- Previous experience in working with youth is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
Successful candidates can learn the secrets of being a successful trainer from Adam Khoo!
Please include the following details in your resume:
- Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
- Current / last drawn and expected salaries
- Availability / Notice period required
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed! :)