Transform lives with us!
Date Posted: 19 June 2015
At AKLTG Youth Division, a nationwide hunt is on for a new teammate to join us on our core mission of “Transforming Lives Everyday”! Are you a talented salesperson with a “Never say die!” attitude?? Do you enjoy talking to people from all walks of life and have a flair for presentation and persuasion? Most importantly, are you a go-getter and always ready to take on challenges? If this sounds like you, read on and see if you possess the following qualities!
- Sales experience (at least 1 year) with excellent past performance record
- Independent worker and wonderful team player
- Street-smart individual who is performance and goal-driven
- Involvement in community services/organising events or experience in teaching/training/selling programmes is a plus point!
The Youth Division specialises in training programmes for students, in the areas of personal mastery, interpersonal & communication mastery, learning mastery, career guidance & financial literacy. In reaching out to more schools and touching the lives of more youths, you can expect to hone your skills in the following areas:
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and create new database of clients
- Establish rapport with school principals and teachers
- Introduce youth programmes to schools and generate sales
- Achieve and sustain compelling sales results
As Asia’s leading provider of personal & professional development and education, we believe the culture of transformation begins from within our organisation. We are dedicated in empowering every teammate to the best of their potential and providing a fulfilling career experience. If you are committed to making a difference with AKLTG, get in touch with us now!
Please include the following details in your resume:
- Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
- Current / last drawn and expected salaries
- Availability / Notice period required
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed! :)